Warwick Farm, NSW
William Inglis required a high-speed telecommunication network for their 144 room 5-star hotel and 800 horse stable complex. The network needed to manage all voice, data, audio, visual and security services across the 26-acre site. A critical requirement was the real time broadcast of multi-million dollar horse auctions to bidders around the world. The client chose Huawei equipment for its reliability and performance.
PON Projects designed and installed a GPON using the latest Huawei technologies for the $110 million project. The GPON provided William Inglis with a future proof network that integrates their systems on a single fibre optic cable.
The William Inglis fibre GPON network manages the 26-acre site, including:
- Inglis National head office
- 144 room, 5-star hotel
- 800 horse stable complex
- Wedding venue
- Multi-function convention centre, which accommodates 1000 people seated inside, and up to 1000 people outside.
Our GPON manages the following services:
- IPTV – Foxtel
- IPTV – MATV
- Local Audio Visual (A/V)
- Remote Local Audio Visual (A/V)
- Wi-Fi for Guest
- Wi-Fi for Inglis Staff
- Outside Broadcast Vehicles
- Digital Signage
- Access Control
- 110 x LG Hospitality TVs 49″, 55″ & 65″
- 110 x Exterity r9300 media players (IPTV)
- Street Lighting